Gilda Cobb-Hunter has been working for the citizens of House District 66 since 1992.
- Leader in establishing Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIPS)
- Secured private insurance coverage for colon screening
- Led campaign to secure $1 million for community health
- Sponsored law to create breast cancer awareness license tags
- Successfully fought for state employee pay raises and benefits
- Championed efforts to develop and fund Lake Marion Water Agency
- Spearheaded efforts to protect public school funding
- First African American and first woman to serve as House Minority Leader
Re-elect Gilda Cobb-Hunter!